Sunday 29 June 2014

Pinterest Project #1 - Art with Children.


This past winter I saw a kids art project on Pinterest that I thought was so cool and would be awesome to do. But when it comes to DIY projects, I never actually get around to doing them, or they turn out nothing like what I wanted. Well with this particular project I was determined to get it done this summer! I must say, it helped that I waited for a day when my husband was home, cause this one would be fun but super messy and require a bath afterward. 
I must say I am so happy that we we're able to get this done. It was super easy, fast, messy and fun. 
The person on Pinterest used photo paper (not good to use construction paper), foam sticker letters, and paint. I thought it was canvas so that is what I bought, along with water colours. And it turned out great. The foam letters stuck well and came off easily enough to peel off without a huge mess, but not so easily that they moved around while the kids painted :) 
I give this project a 10 out of 10, just make sure you are prepared with a bath, towels, etc for afterward, and I suggest everyone go out and make your home some awesome kids art! 









No comments:

Post a Comment